GTA understands that if we deliver value consistently, we will be successful and our clients will reward us accordingly. We also understand that in addition to price, value is delivered through innovation, execution, and creative problem solving. Thus in addition to our services portfolio, GTA prides itself on developing customized, value-based solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients, with this process reflected below.
- Definition of the transformation strategy, tools, methodologies.
- Requirements collection and analysis for on-demand services, usage based charging, SLA/OLAs, and overall operation.
- Transformation of OSS/BSS to next gen web-model operations.
- Definition of services, application store, charging methodology, and customization.
- Cloud services operations (management, configuration, resource allocation, E2E provisioning, security, tiered charging, and SLA/OLA monitoring.
- Link budget and propagation model definition and selection.
- Market level coverage designs including model tuning, coverage maps, cell counts, and CW drive testing.
- Search ring release and coordination with site acquisition and other teams.
- Site surveys, candidate reviews, and site approvals.
- Final design including antenna selection, antenna orientation/tilt, power settings, neighbor lists, etc.
- Site build verification and documentation review.
- Integration of multiple data sources covering hundreds of data types (activity, schedule, equipment, resources, etc.) and near unlimited number of data points for a national LTE deployment.
- Development of interactive dashboards with browsable access to data and statistics, including historical and trending analysis.
- Drill-down access to low level data (e.g. cluster and site).
- Simplification and reduction of reporting requirements via access to historical and current data.
- Intuitive forecasting via user-manipulated click-to-view data analysis.